Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns.
DO YOU HAVE A FERRARIFIRENZE’S RING?
If so, check your size in the tab below.
CHOOSING THE RING BY MEASURING YOUR FINGER
Measure your finger at the end of the day. Do not measure your finger when it is hot or cold.
Remember that your hands are slightly different sizes. A ring worn on a finger on the left hand will not fit perfectly on the same finger on the right hand.
Make sure that the size you choose leaves enough room for the ring to fit easily along the entire length of your finger.
To measure your finger, you can use a tape measure. Measure the circumference of your finger in cm and look at the tab below to find your size.
You can easily find the right size by measuring your wrist with a tape measure or the FerrariFirenze Bracelet Sizer (download it here).
1) Wrap the tape measure around the wrist where you plan to wear your bracelet.
2) Make a note of the number where the tape meets 0. To ensure the bracelet fits comfortably, add 1.5 cm.
3) Check the appropriate size in the tab.
If you don’t have a tape measure, take a small piece of ribbon or cord. Wrap it around your wrist and measure the length with a ruler.
FERRARIFIRENZE BRACELET SIZER:
1) Download and print the FerrariFirenze Bracelet Sizer. Note that the Bracelet Sizer must be printed out on full size A4 paper.
2) Cut the paper Bracelet Sizer in the places indicated [cut here].
3) Put your hand through the Bracelet Sizer and pull the pointed end until it fits comfortably around your wrist.
4) The number that matches the edge of the slit is your wrist size in cm. Check our corresponding size on the tab below.
FOR BUBBLES, SOFFIO AND SPETTINATO COLLECTIONS
FOR ALL THE OTHER BRACELETS